Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What Can I Say...


My mom is having a proper luncheon, and asked me to bake some bread for it (probably not because I'm any better than her, but just because she had enough going on already). The luncheon will feature a multitude of salads: curried chicken salad, cucumber salad, fruit salad, then my bread and butter and cookies (if we can find some to bake at the last minute).

I decided do stand by an old friend, and bake some Rosemary Raisin Bread, but without the raisins. However, I used rosemary from my own garden! Whoohoo! (Please understand: I am awful at gardening, but I love herbs. It is a happy day when my five new plants actually get water, and don't almost die before I resuscitate them) I haven't tasted the bread yet, but just HAD to post these pictures:

By the by... I draw, too


Well, what can I say?

It was just so perfect and cute. Cute bread, perfect bread... Or, in Japanese: かわいいパン!

I actually kissed it once. It was that adorable.

1 comment:

kate smudges said...

Love your drawings! The bread looks delicious ... how was the party?